TTC Facility Rules
- The last 5 minutes of your rental are for packing up and exiting the field
- Return any equipment moved during your rental to where you found it
- Bring all personal belongings onto field
- No roughhousing or ball play
If a team is not behaving, a coach or parent will be asked to supervise.
- No food, gum, or drinks on turf- only water
- No abuse or disrespect towards staff or anyone in the facility
- No obscene behaviour, be respectful!
- No spitting indoors
- Place garbage and bottles in bins- not on the floor!
- No playing with or hanging off any netting surrounding the field
- No smoking in the facility or near any entrance
- No overnight parking
- Children must not be left unsupervised
If an individual or group fails to comply with the facility rules, this could result in a warning, ban from the facility, and/or affect the future bookings for your group.